Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roll 7: Monochrome Adventures

Ilford XP2 Super 400 (135 format)
I LOVE THIS FILM!!!!!! Super sharp, no grains whatsoever! Okay, save for the indoors pictures, where I overestimated the film capabilities. Hey, it was a very sunny day after all. Definitely will be playing with this film again, and again, and again!

Strange thing though. This is my first roll with light leaks! My Holga is just starting to show its true colors.

Here are some shots I took in my stroll around Melbourne's CBD, with a Holga hanging from my neck like a tourist.


sage
The Tourist
Multiple exposure. 3 to be exact.



shopping girls
Shopping Girls
At bourke st.


snap
Hot Day


academic reading
Academic Reading
Indoors 7-Eleven


khusyuk
Khusyuk
Idris while waiting for the coffee.


caffe
Bohemian Chill
At Organic Coffee next to Crumpler, Smith St. (LIGHT LEAKS!!!!)



latte
Milky Swirl


little buddha is moving
Little Buddha is Moving



siena
Siena Shopping
In every roll of film there will be 1 picture that will stunt me because of everything that went well pass eveything that could go wrong with a Holga. This is the one for this roll.


confused
Confused?


nap II
Afternoon Nap
It was a dry and hot day afterall.


nap
No One Escapes The Afternoon Nap!!!


F1020024
Wedding
Yes, this is one of those pictures where I wished I used a medium format film. 135 films doesn't cover the top and bottom of the frame.


F1020025
Standing Tall


waiting
Panchet
Model tak berbayar. Hahaha!


melepaskan batuk di tangga
Melepaskan Lelah di Tangga
Serious panas beb. Nanti balik KL camne la.


train
Train
Long exposure without a tripod. Bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..tak rugi ako kua shopping rini..dpt bergmba..;p

AA said...

I don't think that the "Train" picture is not good... I kinda like it... gives me the creeps... u know what i mean? Anyway, my fav is the "Wedding".

Followers