Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roll 6: The Second Crossing

Kodak Ektachrome 200, Cross-Processed! (135 format, expired)
As expected, the pictures turned out a blue-green tone. But what I didn't expect was the grains!!! My God, these grains were horrible. Even a slight underexposure (like a under a roof shade) render the picture useless. So, from the 36 exposures, I can be satisfied with only these 5 pictures.

This film makes me want to switch to medium format. It also reminds me NOT TO USE THE BLOODY VIEWFINDER!!!!

train II
Invisible Train
Long exposure with a tripod (one of those rare occasions i do use tripods)



shot tower
Shot Tower
Didn't frame the picture that well. Result of using 135 films in a 120 format camera.



vespa
Vespa
Damn it! I want to see the whole bike! Curse you 135!!!!!

arcade @ bourke
The Arcade
I kinda like this shot. If only I was using medium format...T-T


waiter?
Bill Waiting For His Taco
Ok, his name is not Bill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... model tak macho langsung..

AA said...

model punya sedikit nilai kemachoan dalam roll #7.

Followers