Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roll 4 & 5: Superia Galore!

Fujifilm Superia 200, 135 format (both rolls)
My attempt to capture sunrise with this film proved out futile. All that effort of getting up from the bed and cycle to the highest carpark floor before the sun rises didn't pay off at all.

And the viewfinder? I wish I never looked into that lying piece of shit.

Nevertheless, I tried to make the best of it all, and got these shots.

traffic
Make The Cars Dissapear!


dusk
Zoom!
Just like in roll 3, but without xpro. I figured this is a bad angle to snap a photography. Yup!


convenience
Random


sidewalk beauties
Sidewalk Beauties Ignored


pink and purple
Pink and Pompous


fatimah
Ghost of You
Accidental multi-exposure I guess. Definitely using an orange filter.


the den at the library
The Den At The Library
Green Filter. Crow still black though.


side-by-side
Side By Side
I think they look sweet. Red filter.



connectivity
Get Wired
Blue Filter.


weed flowers
Weed Flowers


one with nature
Wan With Nature

No comments:

Followers